viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

ROUTINES

STARTING THE CLASS

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMU8dHLqSI
 
 
 Hello, hello, how are you today?
I am happy, happy, happy.
Hello, hello, how are you today?
I am sad, sad, sad.
Hello, hello, how are you today?
I am hungry, I´m hungry today (ñam ñam ñam)
 

 

THE POTTY SONG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVuRQglo--M 
You´ve got to listen to your body and go in the potty
You listen to your body and go in the potty
You listen to your body and go in the potty
You go in the potty oh yeah!
Do you pee on the floor? No, no, no.
Do you pee in your pants? No, no, no.
Do you pee on a coach? No, no, no.
You´ve got to listen to your body and go in the potty
You listen to your body and go in the potty
You listen to your body and go in the potty
You go in the potty oh yeah!





MONITORS

 
 
 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario